Thread: Statmaking
View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2017, 10:47   #1
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Statmaking

I thought i would put this out there for anyone wishing to have a go at making stats for PA but not knowing where to start.

So here is my Statmaker. If you click the link and then copy the spreadsheet to your own Drive for personal use you can then access it from there.

On Sheet 1:

Basically you fill in the information as you would see it on the Stats Manual page. Filling in Armour or Damage alongside the M/C/E costs will automatically calculate A/C and D/C for you, making it easy to edit these values quickly to get what you want.

When you have your basic stats in as you want them you can use the Emp Eff Calculator too. Putting each Emp Ships values into the top boxes where asked and assigning out 1's to the relevant t1, t2 and t3's on the right hand columns will show the emp eff of your ship vs all those its targets. Changing the Emp Res and M/C/E values on each ship (or guns/cost of the emp ship) will allow you to get the desired emp eff's you want for all Emp Ships before submitting your stats.

On Sheet 2:

There is a couple of matrix's provided to help you make sure your overall targetting (solo and teamups) is balanced and provides good choice. Jintao will ask for these matrix's so make sure you fill them out and make him happy

This will allow put your stats in quite an advanced state when submitting them, which allows for more time to tune them to a great set for us all to enjoy!!

Last edited by Kaiba; 29 May 2017 at 11:12.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote