View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 12:04   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Welcome to a bad thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
If I would live in the UK probably at tesco´s. But I´ve been drinking bottled water nearly all of my life. My mom (who was a doctor of medicine btw) told me to do so. I never questioned or asked why, for me it just tasted better than stale, chlorined tapwater.
I didn't even know it wasn't in bottled water. Also according to your link
Quote:
Chlorine is widely added to U.S. drinking water today for the sole purpose of killing something, while natural water oxygenation treatments as used in Europe are much more safe for human consumption.
Hurrah for Europe! Personally I can detect virtually no difference in taste between bottled and tap water where I live. Bottled water is usually colder but that's because it's kept in a fridge before you drink it.