Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 15:47   #256
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
You really do have a god complex about yourself. How is your incredible bias against impoversihed people living through hardships really any different the to BNP's bias based on race. Other than one is RACISM and therefore the height of pure unadulterated evilness.
While I am happy to admit that yes, some of the intellect displayed by posters in this thread has caused me to suffer surges of incredibly strong feelings of intellectual and moral superiority, I do think that there is a difference:

It is different because although it may not come across in my posts, I do not actually believe that all people suffering economic hardship are BNP supporters, and not all BNP supporters are poor people (I believe that Griffin is a millionaire?).

I believe that the BNP definitely seeks to exploit the economic hardships in certain areas where there is a racially diverse population though.

You may have had difficulty understanding this and somehow become confused about my opinions regarding people in difficult economic circumstances.

But yeah, I do believe that racism is unadulterated evilness, or abject stupidity of such an appalling degree that you really have to feel sorry for the individual concerned.

One of those two anyway.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote