View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 02:52   #35
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] the big league 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I don't understand:
a) Why I don't get any points for being 3 minutes within the time of the first goal, considering I predicted 9, and Francis scored on 12.
b) why i'm 'completely wrong' and the opposition isn't when we both predicted marginal home wins and away goals.
a) you're right, you should have won.... I'll edit it

b) if you hadn't got the time right, LHC would have won because, in an attempt to have less 0-0 draws, I would have given him a point for having the away goals right)

Last edited by 1-X; 2 Jan 2005 at 02:59.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote