View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2007, 15:44   #8
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] england

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubass2
The point is, when supporting the English Football team; as I have slowly come to realise is: we're toilet, and have been toilet since we lucked out and won the world cup.
This is largely true.

Quote:
The sad truth, as many of you who follow football on a regular basis is, our so-called premier league is constructed mainly of foreign players and as a result our expectations are almost always unrealistically high.
I'm not sure why you've felt the need to call it the 'so-called' premier league. It is one of the best in the world. Without the foreign players then it wold be the 'so-called premier league' because it would be a terrible, terrible league.

Quote:
My suggestion, for those of you who are feeling a little sore about the latest debacle is to take a leaf out of Wales' or the Republic of Ireland's book. Enjoy being involved for as long as we're involved, party like it's 1999 (or 1966) and when we duck out, as we invariably do, take it on the chin with a huge grin, pick yourself up and start all over again.
Have you ever watched Wales play? There is no party and there is most certainly no enjoyment. I'm not really sure what the experiance is except that it's something stronger than mild indifference.

Quote:
Please tell me that if we appointed a new manager we'd all have the same gameplan - That you would ditch almost the entire team; all the old stalwarts would go, feck Ferdinand off, Beckham, Robinson, Crusoe (and James), Cole (both), Campbell, Neville, Gerrard, Lampard, Crouch, Bent, and start pushing some real young talent forward as an investment for the future, it's long road ahead and as soon as the next manger realises that the better.
You play these players because they are the best player available. If you played the kids you would fail. Miserably.

Quote:
Get some young spunks involved I say, Tevez, Ronaldo and Fabregas would make an awsome trio, why not Adebayor and Torres? What's wrong with Micah Richards and players like Kuyt, Giovanni, Ronaldinho and Nani?
Way to get into the spirit of national football teams!

Quote:
Let's build a young squad of players going forward to get the foundations in place for a future world cup winning squad.
That's what every pundit has said since 1966. It's a dream. This team was young once and it was just as shit. The magic formula doesn't work with a group of selfish shits.

Quote:
It's a great country we live in and we need a great football team going forward, any other suggestions are more than welcome.
This is largely false.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote