View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2007, 15:38   #7
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [football] england

Because I'm no fan of certain humiliation I haven't watched the recent matches. But I've always thought that we tend to collect a bunch of world-class footballers and hope to god they win matches; whereas other sides have a system (that doesn't revolve around one or two players). The Greek team that won the world cup are by far the best example of this.

I was happy when they axed Beckham the first time because I thought that his exit would lead the way to some kind of robust system or strategy, but that never seemed to materialise.

Basically, I think we and certainly the manager should stop focusing on the players and instead on the style of football and overall strategy and for that we need a determined manager who will happily replace world-class footballers for ones that will work well in the team for the amelioration of the overall strategy.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote