View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2007, 08:54   #45
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm A Big Boy Now

I would also like to point out how shit Radio 1 actually is. When you put it on in the car for a few minutes you don't realy notice but when you listen to it all day for two days it becomes apparant how absolutly horredous it is.

I have no poblem with the presenters (even though the do the same sections every day) but every DJ plays the exact same song list (in a slightly different order) so if you listen to three DJ slots you will here the same selection of songs three times.

It's the same every day, with one or two changes as the week goes on, but it's all rather predictable. How people can listen to it al day is beyond me.

Despite all of this, all other radio stations in range manage to be even worse, with presenters (urge to kill, rising) who can't present and the bargin bin rejects of the 1980s.

thank god for mp3s.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote