View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2007, 14:08   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm A Big Boy Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I have spent all my life preparing to work in an office. I spend many hours a day perfecting the art of sitting at a PC. However, I have no formal qualification (E for GCSE It, but there is some justification behind that, different story though) but I am thinking of getting an RSA qualification to show how l33t I am.
I only have a C in GCSE IT (as my teacher didn't really understand what was required for the coursework... all my other grades were A and A* ) and I now teach the subject. Heh. You don'tn eed a GCSE in it.

Stop beating yourself up about life/work experience. You don't need it for the majority of average-paid jobs.