View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2017, 12:34   #7
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Playerbase / unwanted players / HC responsibilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
What about Kittenz we will play with anyone and anyone is welcome well maybe not CBA lol but trust me anyone is welcome I don't close my doors to anyone who wants to play with my friends now if after a round they decide to slate my alliance and say it's shit then obviously if they reapply they will be denied but that has nothing to do with liking or disliking
Lies, he has received invitation for 2-3 rounds in a row. Not that all would fancy him or even tolerate him, but lets face it (funny faceless remark), he gets many of the required jobs done. So anyone who lacks people to arrange stuff, here is a public recommendation. He sure is egoistic and can focus def on himself, but there are only a few valid dc's out there who wouldn't. That he offers to be farmed, when own game is over, is more of a sign of loyalty towards friends, than a mark of wanting to cheat. The one accepting such offer again should consider his fcking values, lowlifes.

I really didn't much understand anything from this post made, no offence. But somehow I got the impression the aim is for good. So here is a thump up