View Single Post
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 19:30   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A plea to the multihunters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I think the PA Team listens to Alliance HC's more than its community, why else would they set up a alliance HC channel to talk to them about changes?
Right. But the #1 planets have only come from a fairly select group for a long time. In reality most of the hcs in there very rarely have winning planets in their alliance and don't really give a shit either way what affects them. Mostly they're after the retention of the status quo in order to insure that their shitty little positions of authority remain as they are for as long as possible.

Quote:
I just dont think you should be able to profit from salvage.
Why? Even from one of those stupid realism perspectives it makes sense that you can (you kill all the enemy ships before they fire and use their random bits of ship floating around to build more ships).

Quote:
Value neutral salvage.. So if a random suicided on the #1 planet.. then the #1 planet would lose 0 value.
Yeah, having my fleet grounded for 8 ticks just so some ****wad can suicide on me sounds like fantastic fun.