View Single Post
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 14:05   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A plea to the multihunters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
The winners are usually from the top alliances and as those alliance HC's are the only ones the PA Team listen to.... why would they agree to fixing donations?
Are you implying that pateam listen to the HCs from Ascendancy/Apprime more than others? Because I'm lirling if so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I'd prefer to make salvage value neutral all round. It isnt there to make a profit from, its there to help people who have been bashed.
Talking about purposes is a waste of time really. I mean salvage was originally introduced in round 4 by a team who don't even play the game, never mind control it, any more.

Introducing a "salvage is value neutral" system to solely affect the top 10 planets is retarded though. Why don't we just automatically reset everyone to the same score every sunday morning and play out the round that way!

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 18 Dec 2009 at 14:10.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote