View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 22:46   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Snooker thread 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
Snooker is a strange game: it appeals to those who are so elderly that they can't cope with anything more exciting and drug users who see elementary physics as supremely profound. I expect with enough MDMA I'd gain an emotional attachment to the coloured balls to a point where I scream like a baby whenever the white ball courses into them at speed. I wouldn't care about the red balls; I'm a racist.
Y'know just because you fail to appreciate something that others find engaging and, dare i say it, beautiful, doesn't mean that you need to assume that everyone who does like it has some serious mental deficiency.

For example, I don't make the same assumptions about people who make terrible posts on internet forums.