View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2010, 19:42   #97
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 36 predictions

Apprime .

Best fleet composition, BS for attack and can split enough anti-bs bs's to def vs bs incs behind their victim members own BS flak. Permanent free fi/co fleets. Fenced gals and spreaded to few members only gals.

Their only pre round mistake was that 10:8 Jihad galaxy and numbers but now that their growing.. would say they get what 10k BS on each 1k roid player daily.. top players 12-15k bs the other alliances member might produce 10-30k fr/de anti-bs ships a week.. so the BS will overrun everyone in the end game. Member count doesn't mean anything at this point, it's the efficiency of the fleets and the fact that salvage rule favors defender very heavily.

Anyways good pre-round setup will carry them, and it seems politics too help them out as no block forms to oppose this building juggernaut u could say.

Was a good round, but I think we'r going now slowly towards the end phase before we all can get back to our works and enjoy the summer.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote