View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 16:43   #42
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Favourite Quote from a movie

A few of my favorites.

From Species:

Xavier: We decided to make it female so it would be more docile and controllable.
Preston: More docile and controllable, eh? You guys don't get out much.

From My Little Chickadee:

W. C. Fields (Cuthbert J. Twille) has married Mae West and when her cousin comes to visit Fields asks him to play cards.

Cousin Zeb: Is this a game of chance?
Cuthbert J. Twillie: Not the way I play it, no.

From Duck Soup:

Groucho and Chico Marx confuse each other:

Rufus T. Firefly: Now, what is it that has four pairs of pants, lives in Philadelphia, and it never rains but it pours?
Chicolini: Atsa good one. I give you three guesses.
Rufus T. Firefly: Now let me see. Has four pair of pants, lives in Philadelphia... Is it male or female?
Chicolini: No, I no think so.
Rufus T. Firefly: Is he dead?
Chicolini: Who?
Rufus T. Firefly: I don't know. I give up.
Chicolini: I give up, too.

From the M*A*S*H TV series ('None Like it Hot'). A supply sergeant is trying to make a deal to buy Pierce and Hunnicut's bath tub:

Hunnicut: No deal, Rhoden.
Sgt. Rhoden: Hard sell, huh? Alright, here's something no one can resist... stag films. Guaranteed to make a grown man blush.
[looks at Radar]
Sgt. Rhoden: Probably kill you.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote