View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 22:35   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Favourite Quote from a movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Mage
I can't really narrow it down to one and if I began listing them I'd be here all day but it would be either from Withnail & I or This Is Spinal Tap. Although I suppose thinking about it there have been film versions of Richard III and Hamlet and I've always said the opening soliloquy of the former was the loveliest bit of writing in the english language and so I should really choose that. But does it count as it's an adaptation of a play and not a 'true' film? This is a very perplexing subject and one which I shall go away and meditate on.

Also, that's not even the best quote in Spiderman 2 let alone the entirety of cinema
I will support you on Ian Mackellan's Richard III. I think it is proof that shakespeare can be done in film and it is the standard by which i find all other adaptations lacking.

I would go as far as to say that I think that that particular version of Richard III should be shown to all students of shakespeare: because it is far better than any provincial (and I count London as provincial in this context) production has ever been. And it rates alongside stratfords best.