Thread: PA Players
View Single Post
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 12:13   #16
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PA Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
I have to say the players with the most respect from me are Tactitus and riposte. They were the strategy moderators back in R3 when i start playing, and they taught me how to play exceptionally well (understandably ) but also got me involved with the deeper levels of the game (at that time, that meant understanding Ship Stats ).
I really have to echo Soveh here, they were the gods of PA for those outside of the big alliances - move over Sid.

Beyond those two, I can only mention people who I value as friends. Most of them know who they are, but special mentions must go to Sov, Gate (<3), _are_ and RobTD (my fellow Vengeance HCs). Of course, there are many many others but those four came to mind first