Thread: PA Players
View Single Post
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 03:02   #7
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: PA Players

There are a number of players I personally respect, and not neccesarily because of PA, moreso because of interaction over game related, and non game related issues. Personally I wouldn't game with people (atleast Command Cadre) that hadn't earned my respect, so the people in 1up and ND who I have shared Command duties with come to mind. There are also a lot of players I respect as players, for their teamwork, their commitment, their loyalty, and that list is too big to fit in 1 thread.