Thread: Private Rounds
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jan 2014, 09:48   #6
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice
Re: Private Rounds

That's not what we're suggesting though, we're not asking for a second public server. The people who want rank recognition, EoRCs, the continuation of multi-round long alliance politics and blocking will continue to play the main game. Also, PA ran a speed serve alongside the maingame for *years* until Jagex dropped serving it.

Whilst I acknowledge the risks, the games playerbase has been declining for years anyway - I don't even play myself anymore. PA has switched hands multiple times and nearly met its end recently so I'd argue thats a trend of browser games and not just the change you saw made in Star Fury.

It is quite possible that most people wouldn't want this and that to me is what needs to be decided more than anything. If the players think its a good suggestion that should be more important than whether we think it'll kill the game because at this point not doing anything with the game is killing it more.