View Single Post
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 19:42   #46
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The Scientific Proof of Life After Death

I couldn't be bothered to read too much of that site. Any text that spends that long on convincing the reader that what follows is The Truth, and The Truth normally indicates bullshit.

The part I did read which basically, as far as I could tell, states there are frequencies/elements we cannot see - radio waves, atoms etc. - and so life could continue in a currently invisible frequency/whatever is interesting at least. I wouldn't rule it out.

I'm quite sure the scientific world will at some point discover something that backs up an after-life - more of a continuation of life beyond physicality and intellect - and in the knowledge that that discovery has yet to be been made I remain blissfully indifferent to rants such as this. Even if it has been made it's not really going to affect me, not now at least, so why care so much.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote