View Single Post
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 15:41   #9
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Alexander Litvinenko

The trouble with all this is, we have no idea if we're going off into bullshit conspiracy theories or not. I'm not sure about beslan but the apartment block bombings did seem 'odd'. I can't think of any other terrorist group that would go to the trouble of rigging up explosives in buildings to bring them down*

Amusingly i was looking at the 2003 russian election results, to see if any alternative to putin existed. The second biggest party were the commies, the third were pseudo-supremecist nationalists!!! So basically putin's actions both in terms of bumping people off in unecassarily elaborate ways and taking a weird quasi-commie-nationalist-monopolistic attitudes to trade are 'liberal'!!!!!!

The only good thing about russia are the women**

*ok ira aside, which was one small bomb. But can anyone thing of a similar incidence on a similar scale anywhere else?

** Lies obviously, they're aids ridden and with severe mental/emotional instability and an 'attitude' problem. I expect that turns dante on even more but i'll pass thankyouverymuch