View Single Post
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 15:21   #8
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alexander Litvinenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
One of the odder things I've heard (apologies if this is duplicated in any of the links given, I've not checked them out yet) is that Litvinenko had repeatedly accused Putin of being a paedo and that was one of the reasons he was bumped off.

Imagine if Dace was a powerful dictator.
Remember that incident a few months ago when he lifted the shirt of a 5 year old boy and kissed his belly? (just google 'putin kiss boy" if not)

I didn't think much of it at the time, but alongside Dante's post...
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote