View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 20:02   #59
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Britain to be shot down and quarantined by the thought police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Let's assume the Universe exists.

Me: So, how does the Universe exist?
Scientist Man: Well, I don't know.
Me: Aha! So God created it, then.
Scientist Man: No, it was a 30ft penis.
Me: Oh.
Speaking of the creation of the universe could very well be described as a category level error. Everything in the universe has a cause, therefore the universe has a cause. I wouldn't go so far to say that it definitely is, just that the proposition that there has to be a cause for the universe isn't necessarily true.