View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 19:58   #56
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Britain to be shot down and quarantined by the thought police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Let's assume the Universe exists.

Me: So, how does the Universe exist?
Scientist Man: Well, I don't know.
Me: Aha! So God created it, then.
Scientist Man: No, it was a 30ft penis.
Me: Oh.
Dante's post: Is there any specific reason, or evidence, that a "god"-like being should exist over some other non-proven entity, such as an invisible 30 foot penis?
Boogster: Are you suggesting a 30 foot penis created the universe? Surely sir, you must jest!
Me:
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote