View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2016, 18:33   #37
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: How many races should their be?

i think appoco was working on reimplementing subversive ships, no idea how far that is or if it can be implemented at all in the current battle engine!?

subversive race would for sure be an interesting additional option

other then that i was thinking about cloaked ships that have emp weapons only
this would be a rather easy implementation i would think and could be the sixth race we are looking for

overall (yes i voted 6 races) i think making stats with an even number of races is easier, escpecially as we are facing a even number of shipclasses
while saying this, i dont think rounds with just 4 races do any good - the game turns even more predictable then it allready was imo

Last but not least we could stick with 5 races and just add another shipclass - odd number of races with an odd number of shipclasses
Goliath Class slower and bigger then Battleships or a Drones Class if you wanna have it smaller and faster then your manned fighters

just some thoughts

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote