Thread: Angels
View Single Post
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 11:35   #44
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob
Look people, I wasnt supposed to be active this round (as usual) i told raketnub i would help recruit some and that would be it.

Peeps in the ally started asking me to help out cuz things were shit so i tried to help here and there. See, i am full time National Gaurd in the US and my Unit is deploying to Afghnaistan in 2 months so i been busy with that... Thats doesnt mean I am going there this time around ( went 2 times already) just means I have to deal with all the logistics of that, so i had really no time to be full time HC.

Raketnab knew this and he accepted it as full responsibility. I just tried to help get some players that wanted to play in a fun ally is all. Just remember he kicked everybody outa tag not me or anybody else...

I say lets all forget about it and move on. Please! Angels is now a dead and buried alliance as all credability is lost for sure with this mess. The X members have decided to move on and form a new alliance, one with the members that want to be a active and legitimate part of the PA Universe.

And as usual Assassin you need to get your facts straight before persecuting people. You had a hard time in angels cuz YOU have no clue about how to do anything in a timely manner. You wanted shit to be done for you and then supervise the results. Not my or anybody elses fault thank you.. TBH i dont care what you or anybody else thinks of me or Angels as a core group and neither does the members all that matters is that people that i know and interact with on a daily basis know me and they appreciate me and know that i try my best to help them and or the alliance to the best of my ability.

When i was inactive for the round you speak of I had 2 deaths in my immediate family and i still came on here and there and tried to help with alliance issues. Anyway all that aside, it once again shows that grown ups and children cannot interact in same situation without having different results.

May Angels RIP

Mobby

lol Thats the biggest load of excuses. Fair enough you might be busy etc. Point been you shouldnt of let raketman try and do this again. I like raketman, but 1) He was inactive the last time i played with him 2) No one i dont care who you are can run an alliance by themselves. So you shouldnt of allowed him to do it. Are you not the head of Angels? Thats the question i put forward earlier. You told me when i was there that you were running the show. And you didnt even do that right. I think the point everyone here is trying to make is, you guys should of left it be and left Angels out of the game.

Now. Ill address what you said to me. I need to get my facts straight ok. So i wasnt there the last time Angels failed? I wasnt there when it was just me and cisco left to hold the alliance up while 2 of the guys YOU BROUGHT IN got closed and you ****ed off virtually from the first tick? You also brought in a bg into the alliance, which bassicaly did its own thing. Especially when the 2 leaders of it got closed and quit, so we had no control of it what so ever. This was YOUR decision not mine, not ciscos not superflys. Now. I am sad to hear of course you had deaths in the family that round. Real life will always come first over PA i have always said that. This is just a game. Point is though people need to accept responsability. So im attacking you becuase instead of appologising to your members, you came on the forum to make stupid jibs at another alliance (Conspiracy) How does that help the members that have just been removed? It doesnt.

I never once sat back and asked for things to be done while i supervised. Ask any member of angels or the BG that was in Angels at the time. I tried to help run attacks with elviz every nite and even got left trying to hold pollitics togther once elviz left me. So thats a load of bs and quite insulting tbh you would say such shit. That round i was inactive myself, but i was a dam hell more active then the people who were appointed as HC. And if me and cisco hadnt carried on till the end of the round after mac and elviz got closed, Angels would if disbanded mid round that round also. And thats not an ego boost thats just a fact.

So this was not a personal attack. I just dont see the logic in coming onto this forum, and instead of appologising on behalf of raketman you personaly attack another alliance for playing a good tactical round. Not that i agree with it but there is a reason why there first. So just please think a bit about the people/members who comit to somthing which your involved with. You might not be active or not, point is your still there under the name Angels. Anyway ive said my bit.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote