Thread: Angels
View Single Post
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 07:41   #43
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts
Re: Angels

Look people, I wasnt supposed to be active this round (as usual) i told raketnub i would help recruit some and that would be it.

Peeps in the ally started asking me to help out cuz things were shit so i tried to help here and there. See, i am full time National Gaurd in the US and my Unit is deploying to Afghnaistan in 2 months so i been busy with that... Thats doesnt mean I am going there this time around ( went 2 times already) just means I have to deal with all the logistics of that, so i had really no time to be full time HC.

Raketnab knew this and he accepted it as full responsibility. I just tried to help get some players that wanted to play in a fun ally is all. Just remember he kicked everybody outa tag not me or anybody else...

I say lets all forget about it and move on. Please! Angels is now a dead and buried alliance as all credability is lost for sure with this mess. The X members have decided to move on and form a new alliance, one with the members that want to be a active and legitimate part of the PA Universe.

And as usual Assassin you need to get your facts straight before persecuting people. You had a hard time in angels cuz YOU have no clue about how to do anything in a timely manner. You wanted shit to be done for you and then supervise the results. Not my or anybody elses fault thank you.. TBH i dont care what you or anybody else thinks of me or Angels as a core group and neither does the members all that matters is that people that i know and interact with on a daily basis know me and they appreciate me and know that i try my best to help them and or the alliance to the best of my ability.

When i was inactive for the round you speak of I had 2 deaths in my immediate family and i still came on here and there and tried to help with alliance issues. Anyway all that aside, it once again shows that grown ups and children cannot interact in same situation without having different results.

May Angels RIP

Mobby

#FAnG

#Mercenaries

Last edited by LynchMob; 2 Dec 2007 at 08:30.
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote