Thread: The Spectator
View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2008, 18:51   #25
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Spectator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Furball you really do talk an awful lot of nonsense sometime and I can only put it down to the fact that you read shite like the Spectator and the Guardian.
The Spectator and the Guardian....what an amusing mix you've tried to come up with for me. The Guardian is complete wank and anyone who reads it for anything but comedy value is a pillock.

The Spectator's a little socially conservative for me liking but it's decent journalism nevertheless.

By the way, anyone with the political beliefs you espouse should be careful about accusing others of talking "an awful lot of nonsense".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
I'm not British, so i've not really heard anything about The Spectator (except its name, like The Guardian). It seems to be a right-wing semi-tabloid though, which i cant say that I would personally spend money on.
It's a weekly political magazine. Think The Economist but without the economics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
That aside, i was seriously concern with Furbeh's mental health when i read that comment of his. I was wondering whether i should send him a "get well soon" card or not. I was shaken.

However, now that i've read the article, i actually think that its a good idea. (!!!). In fact, exceptionally good.
Exactly. It sounded like complete crap before I read the article, but there's some excellent arguments presented that have convinced me for the time being.

I don't recommend that anyone tries to summarise the article though - they'll probably do a bad job. The article's superbly written and presents the arguments superbly.