Thread: Law Question
View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2007, 01:35   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Law Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
Almost certainly not, having had a friends who tried to complain what most people are left with is a letter to the affect of
Assuming that blog is actually Dave Gorman (I've not checked), I suspect the difference here is that your friends weren't minor celebrities.

If I was the Inspector (or whomever it is responds to this sort of thing) I'd weigh up the possible damage of simply apologising for the officers "understandable heavy handedness given recent problems in the area" versus the potential damage if some stupid media "thing" occurs and four thousand witnesses contradict the officers versions of events.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote