View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2010, 22:32   #186
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alliance player limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGayAl View Post
Unlike your mate ellonweb who wandered into the thread and discussed it well He definitely didn't show signs of anger like I did, that you felt compelled to point out for me.
ellonweb's posting could certainly be described in this thread as angry. However he has actually posted some arguments and made some points. You have not. In fact you've gloried in the fact that you're not posting arguments. Great contribution

Quote:
edit #2: if I do post my own wonderfully awesome logic that I must have, being a theoretical scientist and all, it'll be an essay of perfection like tzu's, and I'll take my time over it! Make sure the grammar is perfectemondo.
I have no idea what this has to do with anything. Or much of your previous post. Maybe a couple of more poor quality jokes will liven this thread up!