View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2010, 22:03   #183
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alliance player limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGayAl View Post
This debate is like politics for me - it all more or less comes down to your fundamental philosophy on life (pa) - which depends strongly on your upbringing (what alliances you've been in). Your opinions+proof are all built up around that, for most people. If any of you chaps that are against small tags can honestly say that you started out pro-small tags, but have since been dissuaded by these arguments.... I might eat my own words
I've been in an alliance which had 20 members and an alliance which had 120 members. I'm not against small tags though. I'm against talking out of your ass.

Quote:
Basically, all my posts have been one long-winded version of "I think these forums are pretty bad (though amusing in areas) and don't encourage proper debate or discussion at all, whatsoever - so I won't bother contributing, whilst still posting instead of ****ing off and leaving you to it"
You sure have made an awe-inspiringly shit contribution from your initial appearance in this thread insulting people to your lack of historical knowledge to your unwillingness to discuss things. Seriously, if you don't like it, don't post.