View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2010, 20:11   #167
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alliance player limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGayAl View Post
I would have stayed out, but when you start saying fancy phrases like "scientific theory" or whatever, to try and make yourselves look like big boys, urgh.
The talk of "scientific theory" was largely me, and was in reference to my own field, Economics, more specifically my specialized field of study which is leadership and organization, including human resource management. It touches largely on Psychology and Game Theory. You'll have to excuse us, but our means of proving things tend to be rather different, as you can't usually simply line up a mass of people and force them to live according to your theories, and as such we rely on statistical observations and data to create hypothesis which are then tested against observations in other randoms samplings of data. As it holds up, the theory is said to be scientifically sound.