View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2010, 19:37   #155
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alliance player limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
The only thing that bugs me is not wether 50 man tags or 100 man tags or no tags would be better its the fact that the Asc members on this forum are soo against the lower tag limits. As people who play this game reasonably seriously i thought you would embrace changes to it and ways to improve it and increase the playerbase and the enjoyment levels or are you happy to sit there in your ivory towers sneering down on everyone else with a differing opinion to yours whilst the game dies??
I've already said I'm against that. I don't really think many people in Ascendancy have come out and said they are either. Most people are just saying it won't make a difference.