View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2017, 06:19   #33
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R74 shipstats choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post
I just find it silly that the problem with the stats that caused it to being pulled and being slighty reworked is what I complained about a week ago or so. Dorf raised the same issue as me as well.

Why even bother posting in the forum next time?

As Kaiba said just have a team for the next round, feedback seem ignored if your name isn't known, good or bad.
I would have Butcher on the team. Not because he has any ability to make stats but because he provides a different viewpoint and that is what is needed.

In case anyone gets me wrong Jintao is great at running the Stats dept. He really knows his stuff, what he needs though is people who play PA or don't want to be sheep to argue against the constant sterilisation and need to fit everything into set boxes.

For example I would love to know if the much heralded rd 50 mz stats fit into the efficiency macro that he uses. I remember the Pegasus was an insane ship that was stand alone but OP beyond belief. It was nerfed via it's inability to be used in an ally strat effectively rather than removing what made it great as a ship. I think more emphasis should be put into this way of deciding how viable a set is rather than via a macro. This is where a team of less analytical and more passionate people would be good to balance choices
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote