Thread: Xontas
View Single Post
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 19:00   #59
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Xontas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
biffy - that is TOTALLY out of order. Once again its Jolt censorship.

You REALLY need to sort things out otherwise your going to drive people away. Havnt you even taken the time to READ this thread?
Tbh I think in this case he was right, it kind of falls under the same situation as ban evasion and I have to say I would have probally banned him also if I had noticed it. He cant really expect to be banned from posting directly and then use the forum to do the same thing.

Oh ffs Xontas is making me praise a Jolt decision ffs, Stop it, Stop it now
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew