Thread: Plans
View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2009, 18:26   #19
r2baz

r2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to all
Re: Plans

O.K i know this repeats what others have said (now that i have read all the replies) but..........

Pleeeeaaaaaaaaaase Option 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PA as it is currently is completely unplayable for 99% of people, basically because we have lives.

Go for 1, strenghten the brand, get the name out there, and cut the game down to a game that can be played on a casual basis Make it brain dead simple to play (look at mafia wars or whatever its called), co-operative game play, bonuses and FUN . For those that want more they can join the "real" game.

O.K so you may have to lose a lot of the current PA format but lets just get the players in. *For example - Imo ticks get the boot, come up with another way of doing the whole "turn based thing" Give everybody like 50 ticks to spend in a day or something then they can log in do what they want and then log out. You could buy more ticks if you want also i suppose.

PA in its current format is just not sellable, wipe the slate clean and start again with a simple game that leads people here!

*Just seen already suggested by Light

Last edited by r2baz; 26 Oct 2009 at 18:27. Reason: .
r2baz is offline   Reply With Quote