View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 01:26   #22
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: Emergency Assistance Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
You seem to be almost the perfect mark for these people. In future, don't even bother having a conversation with them.
I found this one through match.com claiming to be a local resident in the area. Funny thing is we had been talking for a few days before the conversation I posted above. Real slick technic for sure. She (or he) tried to act like a possible love interest and then after "getting to know each other" goes in for the "I could really use your help" routine.

When I had that conversation my scam meter started going off so I checked the FBI website for known scams. Then I thought "I have the greatest research tool every for online stuff" and brought my concern to GD. I knew you guys and gals would be able to ferret out this scam works. Now I think I have enough information to send to the FBI. I told this "Brandy" that I did not have enough money to spare until Tuesday to buy the check printing kit. I wonder how long they will try to continue to try and get me to do this? The more info I have the better cause I plan to report this person to the FBI.

Wonder how many others out there are getting romanced and scammed.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote