View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2006, 15:20   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [Football] England Squad

I knew there'd be a thread on this.
I can't see why he's selected 4 strikers including Rooney who's injured and someone who didn't play first team football all season.
To me it looks like he's going to play Crouch either up front on his own or in a support role for Owen until Rooney is fit. Choosing 4 strikers, 2 of whom have injury worries (Owen obviously less than Rooney) and one who's not played first team football seems insane to me. I think he'll take a big gamble and is just hoping that Walcott will be another Owen / Rooney.

I'll be interested to see the starting lineup and formation of the first couple of matches, tbh.