View Single Post
Unread 20 Aug 2012, 00:39   #2
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough
Re: The diary of a newbie [long]

yeah i know it was hard but tbh u ended in idiots gal i will give u a good example of a player called des he landed in 2 10 last round had somw fights about keeping him or not than we decided fuk it we keep him teach him how to play i vouched him to maxi from dfwtk and he was nice to take him told him what to build gave him targets and tbh he saved our asses alot of time he enjoyed the game that he started saying i wont be alot active than he started to spam us to send def as for now in ds we took 3 brazilian players playing the brazilian version of pa we took them and 2 of them are doing greate so yes for all of u superstars who cannot handle newbies in ur gal or alliance remember one day u were noobs i still remember my self few rounds ao back in apprime when cain recruted me few are the players who took the time to teach me so speciall thanks to dedin stojke (btwn first day i was punked they let yoshi mentor me)but tbh he was very very nice and also inforza who helped me alot so yeah it hard for new players but some people have still the power to be nice and teach sorry
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote