View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2008, 23:48   #3
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Beautiful, just beautiful.

Quote:
first things first,should these discs have fallen into peodophiles hands,my daughter is at risk,i have taught her about strangers but what if someone goes up to her and says her name?! should anything happen to me,my bank or my daughter i will be holding GB and whatever idiot this buck finally comes down to PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE and I mean PERSONALLY!
This is one mess up too many! get rid of Gb and bring in David Cameron. Who ever voted Labour needs to realise we are all being had here!
louise, surrey
Hey Louise. Did you know that, whenever you use the internet (even the BBC), a paedophile or muslim can track your IP address? Every time you post on the “Tiffany Lampshade Forum” you’re basically condoning child abuse and supporting terrorists.

(the site's text, under curtain twitcher, not mine)
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote