Thread: A Plane Problem
View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 17:27   #51
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Plane Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I can't really emphasise my argument without repeating myself again and again so :shrug: .
You don't have an argument. You just state it won't happen.

I have an argument. You can't have read it, because it really was very simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I found this though:
He's wrong, as I proved on the previous page.

Come on guys, MATHS IS NOT OPINION BASED.

[edit]

If you want to make an argument for your position, explain why the plane would be stationary. Don't just say that it is.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote