View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2011, 16:34   #120
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Nighttime protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Then do what Mzxyptlk suggested and force-down the game between 00 and 06 and see if alliances will change their launch times or not.

Honestly, you really, really have to read this thread and use your three brain cells to their fullest potential to understand that a) force downtime would actually force things, or b) voluntary downtime would make you a non-target during the sleep period and this would be an effective detraction to attacking you.

Please, I beg you to read at least parts of this thread before you spew any more of it (trash).
I can't understand your hate but I will answer just to make you look like an idiot.

I have never demanded a fix downtime at PA - Learn to read! Maybe you should follow your own suggestion and read the thread yourself! I suggested 2 things:
a) give every player the option to set fix no launch times on him. This protection should be only 2 hours
b) if not a) then set a penalty on either attack at fix night times or a bonus for defending at nighttimes by increased firepower for defenders.

If you read and understand what I wrote please drop a reply so we can go on.

Besides most of this thread is bollocks as it got off topic pretty quick.

And finally I have to emphasize your own suggestion to read the thread: My initial reply was exclusively to Kaiba. I even had a quote in it so I really understand why you act like a monkey missing a banana.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote