Thread: Goodbye GD!
View Single Post
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 23:17   #38
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Goodbye GD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan View Post
The difference between you and me is that you seem to hate everyone and you're white, whereas I only hate you and I'm brown.
I always thought the difference was that your job is to tell lies and misrepresent facts while mine isn't.

And that, in my opinion, you have a very very hard job.

Now far be it from me to criticise anyone for the job they do, it's not really your fault, but you are so very bad at this.

xx