View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2007, 13:42   #70
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: And now for something different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
Good point. That's only the calls that were covered though. Wouldn't the uncovered tell us a lot more about under how heavy a fire they have been compared to their strength?
Well like I said, compare it to how well they held roids and you'll find out roughly how much incoming they had. Combine that with gal statuses and you get a more accurate picture.

I've edited my post above, so you might want to read it again. I'm sure they had incoming but relative to everyone else, quite possibly not as much as they would like people to think.