View Single Post
Unread 15 Oct 2006, 01:41   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: How frustrating is this

The last time this rule was changed was at the beginning of Round 18 :-) This is the second round the rule has been like this - like many things, no one seems to remember it was there last round too!

Admittedly the fact we now insert new accounts (after tick 100) into c200 helps to keep the inactives out anyway.

Edit: to clarify as I wasn't so clear, part of the delay was to give a better chance at integrating new planets in the galaxies, and for new signups to have time to sort out passwords, payment, etc before they were chucked out. The fact that they're not placed in the active universe until they have successfully logged in now means that there isn't such a need.

Edit#2: I so missed the last lines of the original post . Late nights coding.

I guess the easiest way of doing this would be to tie it in to the wanted/unwanted section of politics.
However, the issue in the less active gals (though spying obviously isn't such an issue there) is that sometimes there is no GC etc to set such a thing. It does give a lot of power to the GC/ministers and might cause some issues of trust. It is another way GCs can be a pain in the rear.

Last edited by Appocomaster; 15 Oct 2006 at 01:58.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote