View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2008, 14:50   #35
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Mathematical Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
In clarification of my previous post:
3.5 measures of (3.5G)in, 0.5 measures of vodka (V/2), over 4 cubes of ice (4(H2O)^3), stir 3 times (3(360)) and you have martini. The +O is in relation to whether or not to have with orange juice.
A lot of variables for making a martini are given as fixed numbers though. For example, if you stir 4 times you still have a martini. So the 3 would have to be replaced by X. The same goes for the amount of ice cubes etc. If you want to make a proper equation where M = martini then the equation would look quite different.

So your explanation for this equation is quite unlikely.

Last edited by Alessio; 16 Nov 2008 at 15:04.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote