Thread: Dear Angels
View Single Post
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 19:47   #28
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Dear Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Amsuing read.

But what i am confused about is why are people claiming Angels ****ed up? To me the exi BG which is part of angels did the **** up. And i feel sorry for Angels core members. As it appears that their coords are now all public while there 'partners' who leaked the coords in the first place are safe. Amusing to say the least.
But they're part of Angels. This kind of thing has always been a risk with taking in wings, BGs or autonomous groups of any kind. In this case though, I'm not sure that it would be right for 'core' Angels members to throw blame around. It looks like an honest mistake rather than some kind of cunning ploy or treachery.

The problem for Angels has always been their inability to instil the level of loyalty in their ordinary members that was felt by their core members, officers and HC (or most of them, at least). Ultimately, when the shit has hit the fan for Angels, they have turned on each other, or simply given up, in a way that 1up or eXilition would not have done. This must be greatly frustrating for the core members who have worked very hard (and Angels has, over the rounds, had some very loyal and committed individual members), although it's greatly amusing for the rest of us.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote