View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 23:28   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Maria and The Argument Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
you knew it was the argument scetch when i mentioned it last night.

No I didn't, Henry did.

Code:
[23:38:26] (nodrog): tomkay
[23:38:30] (nodrog): that was a good story
[23:38:34] (nodrog): however the ending was a letdown
[23:38:35] (nodrog): :(
[23:38:36] (TomKat): :(
[23:38:40] (TomKat): thanks gordon!
[23:38:57] (TomKat): i didnt know how to round it off so :shrug:
[23:38:58] (yahwe): he stole it from monty python gordon
[23:39:03] (TomKat): no i didnt :(
[23:39:05] (nodrog): did he?
[23:39:08] (yahwe): he did
[23:39:11] (KaneED): yeah
[23:39:14] (KaneED): round table
[23:39:15] (TomKat): i havent watched an episode of monty python in about 10 years
[23:39:28] (TomKat): how is it stolen? do they use an argument line? :o
[23:40:14] (nodrog): yahwe misunderstood your story though
[23:40:17] (nodrog): goodness how sad
[23:40:38] (Deepflow): how is toms story anything at all like the argument sketch?
[23:40:43] (Deepflow): apart from they both involve paying for arguments