View Single Post
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 00:30   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Maria and The Argument Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Anyway, her appearance wasn't what first made me notice her. I may be a connoisseur of the fairer gender, but not at 7:00am! She was talking loudly on her mobile phone....
Quote:
"That's why I'm able to do it while out and about like on buses - I have a bunch of regulars, and check their web details regularly so I don't need to constantly be in the office!"

Quote:
"We aren't on Argument Line! You rang me on my mobile! There's only so much I can take Tom!"
very sloppy.