View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2007, 00:41   #12
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Would you use this programming language?

The SlIME Lisp environment is Emacs only. So I'm pretty much forced to. I prefer the modal Vim model, but alas. I just found a Lisp plugin for Eclipse which looks nice actually, CUSP. But I've started down this road now... It'll be okay when I've sullied my brain with enough Lisp keyboard short-cuts and increased my finger dexterity
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote