View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 09:18   #43
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: []LCH[] Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
I am sorry to say that a number of []LCH[] members have decided that #4 isnt good enough, or that []LCH[] isnt active enough to continue the last few weeks.

Most of those will be Angels, and some are []LCH[]

I cannot say that Angels pulls a MISTU on us, although its mostly them leaving. To end all speculation, these are the reasons:

- A lot of HC, including Angels HC, simultaniously cannot give enough attention to []LCH[] (holidays, work, RL issues, etc)
- Some Angels dont like #4, so dont see a reason to stay ingame
- A number of members went shamelessly idle

No other reasons.

Whatever remains of []LCH[] this round, will go on till the end of the round. Next round we will be back.

GL to the winner, and give 1up SOME fight at least (i know we tried at least)

[]LCH[] Remy
I just realized I got kicked from LCH ingame ... I guess that's a good example of the inactivity I've shown towards LCH this round.

I'm sorry I was unable to put any efforts in this. LCH is a great alliance and they have really nice members (been there before as a member). I was however aware that alot of Angels wanted to play as Angels and not in some sort of merge formula.

I wish all LCH a good remaining of this round and from my part there are no hard feelings or anything.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote